Saint Bernadette School began with five classrooms on September 8th, 1952. Since then we have grown into a school that accommodates two classrooms of each grade, kindergarten through eight and a student-teacher ratio of 20:1. Our tradition of excellence continues as we educate a third generation of parish families.
It is the mission of Saint Bernadette School to maintain an educational environment that provides the opportunity for each student to grow faithfully and spiritually in the Roman Catholic tradition and achieve his or her academic, social and cultural potential. We as a parish, faculty and staff are committed to developing in students the awareness and responsibility of community and the call to serve others and work toward social justice. With the guidance and direction of Jesus Christ and the assistance and cooperation of the Saint Bernadette parish community, students will be challenged to imitate Christ.